Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Things you never thought you'd say

Today, my post is dedicated to all the moms out there. Here are the top ten things that I never thought I would say:

1. "Is there blood? If not, then you're fine!"

2. "Can you close the bathroom door so your brother doesn't end up in the toilet again?"

3. "Just spit it in my hand if you don't like the way it tastes."

4. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop picking your nose in public?"

5. "The dog licked that! Please don't keep eating it!"

6. "You cannot tell your brother to 'Bite my butt!'. I don't care WHAT movie you heard it in!"

7. "Can you at least say 'excuse me' when you toot?"

8. "You actually need to use soap when you wash you hair."

9. "When was the last time you cleaned your ears?"

10. "PLEASE don't touch your butt when there's poop on it!"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! I know I have said half of those at least! :)

Nancy said...

I actually said "spit in my hand" last night...and then thought of you! :) Merry Christmas!