Friday, January 2, 2009

The anti-blog



I made several smart remarks in this blog, and it disappeared when I tried to post it. What a waste.

Let's try to re-create:

OK, I gained 5lbs over Christmas, and the fat is eating my brain cells, therefore I have nothing to blog about. A real tragedy for my three faithful followers, I'm sure. Let's keep in mind that there is no crying in baseball..er....blogging, so suck it up and move on.

My New Year's resolutions:

1. Lose weight, and potentially regenerate lost brain cells as a side benefit

2. Bite my tongue more and roll my eyes less. This is a little like patting your head while rubbing your tummy-it's very difficult to do simultaneously, so don't push it!

3. Scrapbook more in the vain attempt to keep tot #3 from hating me...that particular tot is almost two and has no scrapbook!

4. Blog more-I know my reading public wants all they can get!

5. Get organized. To that effect, I shredded two bag's worth of paper today. The bad news-there are at least three more bags left to shred!

And that's it. For the second time in 30 minutes, I will attempt to save/post this flipping blog. It had better work this time, or else. Or else what, I don't know. I will probably run in circles screaming and pulling my hair out. Hey, maybe I'll even pull out a gray hair or two!

No comments: