Monday, November 10, 2008

Bloggo Numero Uno

Hola carinos mios, y bienvenidos a mi blog!

Hey Y'all! Welcome to my blog!

There is no point to this blog...just random brain downloads from a SAHM. (stay at home mom...for the acronym challenged) So let's start with my day.

My day started at 2:33 am. O, my precocious youngest child, decided that this was the perfect time to run through his list of vocabulary words at the top of his lungs. Puppy Gingy started the list, followed quickly by Mommy, Daddy, and fruit bar. I shushed him via the two-way baby monitor to no avail. He kept up these antics for about an hour, then finally succumbed to slumber!

My day continued on pretty predictably, until about 11:42 am. I was cleaning the kitchen and simultaneously carrying a conversation with my contractor, and went to set a bag on the counter. I missed, and the bag hit the floor. No big deal, you think. Not so fast, my loves. The bag held a pint of black paint. I emphasize the past tense of the word "held", because, as soon as the can made contact with the floor, the paint went EVERYWHERE. My contractor had the NERVE to then ask if I had a mop, because the paint was going to stain the grout. DUH, dingaling! Anyway, my Hints from Heloise tip for the day is that Goo Gone does a pretty good job of getting paint off grout, and it smells good to boot!

No comments: